Eyasu's Mulligan

Guides and discussions of all things specific to the Pyromaniacs of Azeroth.
Preheet

Re: Eyasu's Mulligan

Unread postby Preheet Tue Sep 13, 2016 2:50 am

I bought this trinekt for 80k (850 version with socket) and I'd take this deal anytime. Love trinket and having something to line up with my cooldowns. Unfortunatelly I don't have Darkmoon trinket but not sure how can it be better. This trinket is as much more crit and exactly 2 min cd for Combustion line up.
Only reason I can see the Darkmoon trinket pulling ahead is that the Crit is static (with the obvious fluctuation from lowest to highest), meaning that you'll have a higher overall Crit rating. But the proc from Eyasu is so massive + it syncing with Combustion tells me that if we could get both 850 trinkets sim'd together, Eyasu's should pull ahead. but we'll have to wait and see
spud

Unread postby spud Sun Sep 18, 2016 2:28 am

If the crit buff occurs on use and you have combustion up will your mastery level change during combustion? Or is the mastery fixed at the time of starting combustion?
Unreal

Unread postby Unreal Sun Sep 18, 2016 2:56 am

Crit procs during your combustion will be added to your mastery, so yes, it changes.
cgll

Unread postby cgll Tue Sep 20, 2016 9:39 pm

the only use for this trinket is that you can use it pre pull and swap to another trinket so you benefit from 3 trinkets during the start of the fight
lopstar

Unread postby lopstar Wed Sep 21, 2016 12:20 am

So whats the opener?

Eyasu - swap trinkets - pot - Cis - Combust - rune - Phoenix - Fire blast - Pyro - Fire blast - pyro - Flame on - Fire blast - pyro - fire blast - pyro - Phoenix - pyro

Something like that?
incaendius

Unread postby incaendius Fri Sep 23, 2016 6:16 pm

You know...I noticed using Eyasu and Wriggling Sinew have really god synergy, I don't know if it outweigh the other damage trinket though.
Komma
Administrator

Unread postby Komma Sat Sep 24, 2016 7:59 am

Thread locked. Please continue all trinket discussion at https://www.altered-time.com/forum/view ... f=4&t=2745" target="_blank
Admin of Altered Time.

Have an issue with the website or moderation? Send me a PM!

Return to “Fire”