M+ Legendary options

Guides and discussions of all things specific to the Pyromaniacs of Azeroth.
Oranarcin

M+ Legendary options

Unread postby Oranarcin Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:41 pm

I'm Trying to figure out what the best legendaries to run in m+ are. I'm mostly talking about between bosses, I swap back to ST gear for bosses. What are people using the most. I'm mostly talking about at least 10+ keys, usually around 15 and trying to get up to 20.

There is the oblivious choice with the helm, but personally I hate running the talent to match it as the flame on talent is super strong especially with high keystones where even with fortified the bosses are a big challenge.

I Just got the gloves and I was excited because they allow so many more combustions on trash with kindling, takes it to be about a min CD sometimes less depending on crit RNG and Phoenix Reborn procs.

Belt Is great for picking the lowest mob and generating procs for flames strike.

Sephuz is decent since you can proc it on CD.

Another note, do people use the Sentinal Medalion in m+ at all, would be strong on bosses, but seems useless on trash, how about Unraveling Sanity with the shorter CD and ability to proc the extra crit time more reliably on trash? Or just avoid 'on use' trinkets in general?

Also as a side note what talents are people liking? does anyone take firestarter for tyranical? Is anyone even using cinderstorm anymore?

Currently I feel good about my performance in M+, just looking to step it up even more. My wowprogress page in case anyone is curious
https://www.wowprogress.com/character/u ... /Oranarcin

Thanks for any possible feedback and to AT staff for all their work.

Return to “Fire”