Leggo Belt Tips for AoE

Guides and discussions of all things specific to the Pyromaniacs of Azeroth.
fairgr

Leggo Belt Tips for AoE

Unread postby fairgr Tue Aug 22, 2017 9:13 pm

When I play fire on raid encounters with adds, my parses aren't as high as they should be. When I compare my logs to similar ones, I see that I'm not casting Scorch as much as I should. One issue I've been having is singling-out adds in large packs that are below 30% health. If I use tab to cycle through targets, by the time I finally land on the sub-30% add, it's often already dead. Even though I configured TidyPlates to display health bars of sub-30% enemies as a different color, it's still hard to manually click on it if the pack is dense enough. Can anyone offer tips on target-swapping efficiently?
ezekielyo

Re: Leggo Belt Tips for AoE

Unread postby ezekielyo Wed Aug 23, 2017 3:08 am

There is no easy way to do it aside from making your nameplates very clear via whatever addon you use.

It's not really necessary but it is far better to click your target instead of tab targetting as the system isn't really that accurate. Click targetting has it's flaws but you are far less likely to hit the wrong target with it.
Devlonir

Re: Leggo Belt Tips for AoE

Unread postby Devlonir Fri Aug 25, 2017 11:25 am

Are there any nameplate addons that really help improve how clickable targets are?

Return to “Fire”