Pyromaniac Weak Aura

Guides and discussions of all things specific to the Pyromaniacs of Azeroth.
Xerci

Pyromaniac Weak Aura

Unread postby Xerci Tue Jan 30, 2018 7:38 pm

Does anybody have a WA for Pyromaniac?
Preheet

Re: Pyromaniac Weak Aura

Unread postby Preheet Tue Jan 30, 2018 10:48 pm

I mean, you'd basically be tracking Hot Streak. But if you're talking about tracking the actual "chance/probability" of the talent, then I don't think that's possible tbh. It's an 8% chance to reactivate. It's much easier to just get used to spamming your Pyroblast button, and a trick that helps a lot is to just strafe/jump left and right when you're doing your Combustion rotation so that you don't start hardcasting (useful when BL/Hero is up)
Xerci

Unread postby Xerci Tue Jan 30, 2018 11:20 pm

So there is no way to tell if it procs?
Is that what you do every time you PB you just Spam PB and strafe out of it PB starts hard casting because it didnt proc?
ezekielyo

Unread postby ezekielyo Wed Jan 31, 2018 1:57 am

If there is a combat log event then you could track that but not sure why you want to?
Preheet

Unread postby Preheet Fri Feb 02, 2018 12:06 am

So there is no way to tell if it procs?
Is that what you do every time you PB you just Spam PB and strafe out of it PB starts hard casting because it didnt proc?
The way to tell it procs is when you throw out a pyro and get another one instantly xD That's why I'm saying you're essentially asking how to track something that's already tracked via. in-game alert (fire aura around your character).. Like I said, best way to utilize the talent efficiently is to get used to spamming Pyro during your opener and strafing back/forth so you don't hard cast.
giermund

Unread postby giermund Fri Feb 02, 2018 5:11 pm

actually that would be useful, im playing like almost 1 year with firestarter. when fireball and pyro crits plus pyromaniac proc its a waste of one pyro. We must always use instant pyro for this talent and its bad. if i know when it proc that would be really nice. please help coders
Fahrana

Unread postby Fahrana Fri Feb 02, 2018 7:09 pm

I am with Preheet on this one. The only use i would see in making a weakaura related to this one would be to see if you are munching them. You can code an aura to track when pyroblast is cast instantly and Hot Streak isn't consumed, thus pyromaniac proccing.

It is honestly a little bit of an awkward talent to use when you are used to the fast-paced playstyle on continuously casting, but on the other hand it does to some extent raise the skillcap a little bit. I find it quite fun to play with.
Sarat0ga

Unread postby Sarat0ga Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:07 am

So the question raised by giermund would be more about rotation with pyromaniac and out of combustion.
If your normal rotation is Fireball->Fireball->(if heating up) Fireblast->Pyro->Fireball
You should replace it with Fireball->Fireball->(if heating up) Fireblast->Pyro-> (If hot streak) -> pyro OR (If heating up) Fireball->Fireblast->Pyro OR (if no proc) Restart at beginning.

Am I correct?

Return to “Fire”