Fire love for Battle for Azeroth.

Guides and discussions of all things specific to the Pyromaniacs of Azeroth.
Bibbs

Fire love for Battle for Azeroth.

Unread postby Bibbs Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:26 pm

Hey guys,

Just wondering how people we're feeling considering the game drops in less than 48 hours. I haven't seen very much altering at all in the Fire department and I plan to main it for raiding. (At least as long as it's decent) People always say play what you enjoy but that's not the way raiding high end works anymore. I was hoping someone had some insight into how the three specs look and if fire will be viable enough to raid with without getting dumped on by another mage just because of spec. I tried doing some research and found that frost was doing more single target (at the time I'm typing this anyway). Anyway, any help would be appreciated.
Sosaria

Re: Fire love for Battle for Azeroth.

Unread postby Sosaria Mon Aug 13, 2018 4:50 am

I hate Frost with a passion... Even more so now that their top spec requires the elemental pet.

I've been dabbling with Arcane but it's a very unforgiving spec for raid boss fights especially if you don't know the boss mechanics inside-out (due to burn phases).

Fire at Legion launch was the best... then they nerfed it. Then they nerfed it more and made Frost meta.

retards
Mortos

Re: Fire love for Battle for Azeroth.

Unread postby Mortos Mon Aug 13, 2018 9:02 am

SimC is not accurate at the Moment, not all classes and specs are tuned with new information and Azerite powers
one day Arcane was last on DPS, it got tuned and now its First by a Margin.

Yesterday Frosted did some Fire tuning and said fire is somewhere in the mid 11K just a little behind Frost
so I don't think it will not be viable
Arcane Sims are insane at the moment and it seems strongest by far, but who know what will happen til raid starts

Return to “Fire”