What slot should I use for 2-Piece Tier Set

Guides and discussions of all things specific to the Ice Lancers of Azeroth.
Phígment

What slot should I use for 2-Piece Tier Set

Unread postby Phígment Mon Jun 16, 2014 4:53 pm

Wondering what two items are suggested to use for Frost 2-Piece tier? The only Heroic WF Item I have so far is Flameslinger's Fiery Cowl atm I'm using Heroic tier gloves and normal tier chest for my set but I do have heroic Leggings of Furious Flame, heroic Robes of the Tendered Heart and using heroic Rime-Rift Shoulders. I'm using the heroic shoulders in place of the normal tier shoulders. If/when I finally see one of the three tier tokens drop what one should I use to complete my 2 piece set? Thanks
Mumrit

Re: What slot should I use for 2-Piece Tier Set

Unread postby Mumrit Mon Jun 16, 2014 7:10 pm

In the Frost APL thread, it's been found that four piece (heroic) is slightly better than going for WF/Heroic off pieces. The helmet is generally the one you want to forgo, though.

If you're intent on sticking it out with just the two piece though, gloves and shoulders are the way to go :)
Komma
Administrator

Re: What slot should I use for 2-Piece Tier Set

Unread postby Komma Mon Jun 16, 2014 7:13 pm

In the Frost APL thread, it's been found that four piece (heroic) is slightly better than going for WF/Heroic off pieces. The helmet is generally the one you want to forgo, though.
Too early! We don't know 4 piece is better for sure yet, and it's a very small margin.

For 2 piece, I believe the common non-tier pieces are Garry/Galakras helm, TFP robes, IJ pants.
Admin of Altered Time.

Have an issue with the website or moderation? Send me a PM!

Return to “Frost”