Frost BiS List

Guides and discussions of all things specific to the Ice Lancers of Azeroth.
Nekusar

Frost BiS List

Unread postby Nekusar Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:04 am

Apologies if this has already been posted but I'm just wondering if the Frost BiS list has been figured out or posted somewhere? I'm thinking it would be something like -

Helm - Ebon Ritual Hood
Neck - Untainted Guardian's Chain
Shoulder - Chronomancer Mantle
Cape - Xing-Ho, Breath of Yu'lon
Chest - Robes of the Tendered Heart
Bracer - Avool's Ancestral Bracers
Glove - Chronomancer Gloves
Belt - Belt of Ominous Trembles
Leg - Leggings of Furious Flame
Boot - Bone-Inlaid Sandals
Ring1 - Signet of the Dinomancers
Ring2 - Iyyokuk's Hereditary Seal
Trink1 - Kardris' Toxic Totem
Trink2 - Purified Bindings of Immerseus
Wep - Immaculately Preserved Wand
OH - Revelations of Y'Shaarj

A few of the pieces seem interchangeable, you can use Tier chest with Dou Dou Chong shoulders for example so I'm not sure if this is correct?
Sturmcantor

Re: Frost BiS List

Unread postby Sturmcantor Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:32 am

I would use the Thok chestpiece and Black Blood instead. IIRC Black Blood sims better than KTT for BiS and the Thok chestpiece gains a bunch of secondary stats over the Protectors piece and doesn't have hit on it.
Komma
Administrator

Unread postby Komma Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:37 am

To quote Drjayfisto from his thread (http://altered-time.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=306" target="_blank):
There is not only 1 BiS - Gear for Frost Mages in this content.
Multitarget fights with NT in mind gear for 15832 haste. The SimC sample profile aims for maximum single target, and uses Immerseus mastery/crit helm, Thok mastery/crit robes, and BBoY instead of KTT. Earlier analysis showed that a 4T16H setup with Garrosh haste/mastery helm also performed within 0.5% of the current max.

Stats and gear setups aren't as clear cut as previous tiers, and also depend on fight length and mechanics. You're not going to find a "1 set trumps all" list.
Admin of Altered Time.

Have an issue with the website or moderation? Send me a PM!
Chaotic

Unread postby Chaotic Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:15 am

To quote Drjayfisto from his thread (http://altered-time.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=306" target="_blank):
There is not only 1 BiS - Gear for Frost Mages in this content.
Multitarget fights with NT in mind gear for 15832 haste. The SimC sample profile aims for maximum single target, and uses Immerseus mastery/crit helm, Thok mastery/crit robes, and BBoY instead of KTT. Earlier analysis showed that a 4T16H setup with Garrosh haste/mastery helm also performed within 0.5% of the current max.

Stats and gear setups aren't as clear cut as previous tiers, and also depend on fight length and mechanics. You're not going to find a "1 set trumps all" list.

yeah, is that the same 4 tier piece profile i provided? lol im still happy about that.
Magictheo

Unread postby Magictheo Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:50 am

Hello!

Could anyone give me a prio list for upgrading items?

1. weapon
2. trinkets?

I´m neraly at my bis list from normal gear, have 569 pboi and 553 ktt. Now i´m thinking about upgrading tier shoulders, offhand or the trinket? #

Thanks a lot
Akraen
Staff emeritus

Unread postby Akraen Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:13 pm

Hello!

Could anyone give me a prio list for upgrading items?

1. weapon
2. trinkets?

I´m neraly at my bis list from normal gear, have 569 pboi and 553 ktt. Now i´m thinking about upgrading tier shoulders, offhand or the trinket? #

Thanks a lot
Just try to upgrade what you think you'll keep the longest. I know that's tough since nobody is psychic, but really that's how to spend scarce resources!

Return to “Frost”