[7.3] TV - Talents, Relics, Stats, Racials & More!

Guides and discussions of all things specific to the Ice Lancers of Azeroth.
Fincher

Re: [7.3] TV - Talents, Relics, Stats, Racials & More!

Unread postby Fincher Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:12 pm

Hi Guys,

I always thought that 'Worgen' is best Racial for DPS on Alliance side, because most fights involve movement and the Racial allows you to replace weak instant casts with stationary spells.

However, almost no one from the top rankings is Worgen. Are those veteran players who created characters pre-cata or am I missing important aspects of other Races?
Xinder

Unread postby Xinder Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:42 pm

Hi Guys,

I always thought that 'Worgen' is best Racial for DPS on Alliance side, because most fights involve movement and the Racial allows you to replace weak instant casts with stationary spells.

However, almost no one from the top rankings is Worgen. Are those veteran players who created characters pre-cata or am I missing important aspects of other Races?
Dwarf is the best on the alliance side because they get a 2% increase in Critical strike dmg. Since every Ice lance we cast is shattered(crits) along with shattering ebonbolt and shattering frostbolt when casting FB > Flurry > IL. That racial stacks up.
Xaximbo

Unread postby Xaximbo Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:04 pm

is terror from below that good? I am currently crit capped the set of trinkets i am wearing is a pvp versa badge (925) with socket, brinewater slime with crit (helya) 930 with socket. got a 920 terror from below with socket.

Judging from zulandia's chart the terror should be a lot better than the slime but i sim and the slime is slightly better (0.5% or so) what do i trust? virtually i can swap them as both provide crit, what is better some extra int or the effect.
Xinder

Unread postby Xinder Tue Oct 31, 2017 12:34 am

is terror from below that good? I am currently crit capped the set of trinkets i am wearing is a pvp versa badge (925) with socket, brinewater slime with crit (helya) 930 with socket. got a 920 terror from below with socket.

Judging from zulandia's chart the terror should be a lot better than the slime but i sim and the slime is slightly better (0.5% or so) what do i trust? virtually i can swap them as both provide crit, what is better some extra int or the effect.
It would depend on your stat weights if int is better than the proc from the trinket. If you have int higher on your stat weights then it may be why its giving you a boos. You can stick with that or you can stick with the terror. .5% is nothing noticeable. Fucking up your rotation will result in more of a dps loss. Munching an FoF proc is more than a .5% dps loss. You just have to ask yourself if .5% is worth it or not to you. We can't answer that for you.

Return to “Frost”