Cd's Question

Guides and discussions of all things specific to the Ice Lancers of Azeroth.
Electrokidi

Cd's Question

Unread postby Electrokidi Sun Jan 21, 2018 11:38 am

Hihi
Im trying to improve my dps as much as i can but i have some questions that maybe you guys can help me.

I tried to analyce my logs with
https://wowanalyzer.com/report/C2DPjBNb ... lectrokidi

and it says that i have cd's problems.

This is my wl
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/ ... lectrokidi

Checking wowanalyzer it says that i have to use more cd's but im not sure if its worth to use some cds without others like for eexample ebonbolt without IV. I usually do EB + IV then a EB then i get EB IV again with a downtime in EB Cd.

Sorry for bad english

What do you think about this, any tips?
Jezrien

Re: Cd's Question

Unread postby Jezrien Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:00 am

In general every CD should be cast asap unless otherwise provided by an encounter (e.g you save your CDs for adds on Kingaroth).
Also if you are able to sync BL with IV you should do it, But if your BL (due to the ring) is up but IV is not (for example, your raid gave BL at the start and you can do your own right after but IV is on CD) then you should wait for IV. If FO is <10-15 sec then you can wait before you pop your IV and vice versa.
Electrokidi

Unread postby Electrokidi Mon Jan 22, 2018 7:34 pm

Thanks!
Lillka

Unread postby Lillka Tue Jan 23, 2018 6:19 pm

The only boss to hold cds that comes to my mind is Kingaroth and Portal keeper (if you are doing adds in portal ). But apart from that use cd as they come . Line up second IV + TW + POTION(with ring). With GS hold BF on 3 stacks of icicles for GS shatter and hold GS and EB if Frozen orb got less than 10 sec to come online.

Return to “Frost”