Help with my logs please

Guides and discussions of all things specific to the Ice Lancers of Azeroth.
righteous1234

Help with my logs please

Unread postby righteous1234 Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:43 pm

Hi!
Only really played frost mage for a month so still shit it at it, just wondering if someone could have a look over my logs and see whats going wrong,
heres my log from varimathas mythic

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/KY ... e&source=6

obviously this fight is different from others since im saving flurry procs for adds and we also heroed at the end of the fight making it so i couldnt get a 2nd hero icey veins combo. But all my other logs are public and feed back on them are greatly appreciated :D

thanks very much
righteous1234

Re: Help with my logs please

Unread postby righteous1234 Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:47 pm

A better log would probably be to look at imonar
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/c ... &boss=2082
just because its probably a more accurate fight
Caladia

Unread postby Caladia Thu Jan 25, 2018 1:31 am

I'd try to get more Haste. Though I think the major part is that you're not always hard casting a Ebonbolt/Frostbolt before you use your Flurry for the Brain Freeze proc.
roldy

Unread postby roldy Sun Jan 28, 2018 11:57 am

First your gear is kind of meh. Having to use gloves means no t20 2pc, massive loss. So is having 960 pantheon and you're missing a cloak enchant. You also have quite a lot of mastery and are lacking haste and verse.
Gameplaywise you were muching a lot of BF procs and you used flurry about 14 times without casting frostbolt/ebonbolt first - this is a really big dps loss.
Furthermore you used quite a few unimpowered ice lances. You want to save some procs if you anticipate movement or manage your ice flows better. So you don't have start throwing unbuffed ice lances.
Finally why would your team bloodlust at the end of the fight on varimathras. Doesn't really make any sense to me - your dps is obviously going to suffer from not getting the max value out of your shard.

Return to “Frost”