Give up on fire

Guides and discussions of all things specific to the Ice Lancers of Azeroth.
Xerci

Give up on fire

Unread postby Xerci Wed Jan 31, 2018 6:22 pm

So RIP for fire for my mage. What does your opener look like on frost if you have ring and mags? Also if TW is used at end of fight, what leggies do you use.(I have all of them). I know stats should be simmed and my stats say crit ok at 31 and stack verse, thought crit was supposed to be 33.3?
Méó

Re: Give up on fire

Unread postby Méó Wed Jan 31, 2018 10:18 pm

There is a plethora of information readily available in the TV thread amongst others. I would suggest reviewing that and then asking questions.
roldy

Re: Give up on fire

Unread postby roldy Thu Feb 01, 2018 6:38 pm

So RIP for fire for my mage. What does your opener look like on frost if you have ring and mags? Also if TW is used at end of fight, what leggies do you use.(I have all of them). I know stats should be simmed and my stats say crit ok at 31 and stack verse, thought crit was supposed to be 33.3?
- Crit to 31% since it loses value above 31% and because Acrid Catalyst Injector is a thing.
- My opener is Prepot->Ebonbolt pre cast ->Icy Veins/Trinkets->Flurry->Ice Lance-> Shimmer -> Icelance -> Frozen Orb -> usual rotation double ice lancing if possible and BL was used if not then normal rotation using Shimmer to double Ice Lance if I don't need it for mobility.
- If you're running T20 4pc doing something like Frostbolt (precast)->Frozen Orb->Ebonbolt might be worth it by I really don't bother since I don't have 4 decent T20 pieces.
- There's different choices for legys to replace shard:
1. if your 2 T20 pieces suck anyway you can run helmet
2. if you're able to proc Sephuz run Sephuz (Aggramar/Portal Keeper or sth.) probably slightly better than prydaz for raw dps if you can't
proc it as well
3. Prydaz is not too bad dps wise so choosing it over other legendaries for survivability purposes for surivability purposes could be viable.
4. maybe belt if there's intermittent cleave like high command though most raids use BL on pull there anyway.

Return to “Frost”