A little help with Dps

Ask questions about your mage spec, talents, build, gear, or seek advice on logs encounters here! All requests to help DPS will be relocated here.
Darkruller

A little help with Dps

Unread postby Darkruller Thu Sep 20, 2018 4:52 am

Mod Edit: Moved to Q&A/Help

Hello I have a mage that normally raid with us and is doing always more dps than me despite we both having the same ilvl. The only thing that I think we differ alot is ebonbolt, i go with +procs talent, but can thatl affect the dps?I am gonna link the logs from yesterday and i hope u can see something i miss.
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/wTMVJWnx8RLX4PgK
nickseng

Re: A little help with Dps

Unread postby nickseng Thu Sep 20, 2018 9:35 am

Not only does Ebonbolt on average generate more Brain Freeze than Frozen Touch, it's also on demand, which means it can control when you generate it.
randytaylor

Unread postby randytaylor Thu Sep 20, 2018 6:02 pm

When you have brainfreeze it's (frostbolt, glacial spike)>flurry>icelance. It's also suggested to take Ebonbolt and just keep it for a pocket brainfreeze for GS. Also save brainfreeze at 3+ icicles. Make sure your comet storm will be able to hit the target so don't use it when the boss will be moving. Also bind petattack or macro it to something, your pet seems to not attack until a little after the opener.
Darkruller

Unread postby Darkruller Sat Sep 22, 2018 5:31 am

Ok ty for ur answers, i am gonna work on ur points.

Return to “Post Questions & Ask for Help >>Here!<<”