Sanguine week, is it worth switching from Frost?

Guides and discussions of all things specific to the Ice Lancers of Azeroth.
Enimonemo

Sanguine week, is it worth switching from Frost?

Unread postby Enimonemo Wed Oct 17, 2018 10:27 am

It's Sanguine this week on EU, is it worth switching over from Frost to Arcane/Fire seeing as it is undesirable to slow/root mobs which are inside the Sanguine pool? Any tips for Frost mages regarding this nasty affix? What are your thoughts?
Equifaxle

Re: Sanguine week, is it worth switching from Frost?

Unread postby Equifaxle Wed Oct 17, 2018 3:27 pm

I just get double nova talent and try them to be dead at the same time(like they have bolstering) that is going fine i have finished 8-8-7-7 for now.Which keystone lvl are you doing and what are your group performing?For example, if you cc one or two mobs to kill a pack,you don't want to use comet storm.
Enimonemo

Unread postby Enimonemo Wed Oct 17, 2018 7:29 pm

I just get double nova talent and try them to be dead at the same time(like they have bolstering) that is going fine i have finished 8-8-7-7 for now.Which keystone lvl are you doing and what are your group performing?For example, if you cc one or two mobs to kill a pack,you don't want to use comet storm.
I'm more asking in a general matter, basically, is it a problem if mobs are perma slowed, or not. If slowing mobs in general is a bad thing as opposed to a good thing, then going for Arcane or Fire is probably better. I usually focus on 10+ keys.
Equifaxle

Unread postby Equifaxle Thu Oct 18, 2018 1:27 am

SotS WM TD KR go fire otherwise go frost.With this weeks affixes and area limitation, slowing adds will be a problem for theese dungeons.

Return to “Frost”