Joining raid groups pushing for Warcraft Logs rankings

Elysianfield

Joining raid groups pushing for Warcraft Logs rankings

Unread postby Elysianfield Wed Jul 13, 2016 5:48 am

Hi All,

My guild finally wrapped up getting everyone their Archi mounts and (assuming prepatch doesn't hit next week) I'd like to try and join one of those groups that push speed runs for HFC. The problem is that I can't seem to find any information on groups that do these runs!

Is there any chance someone can point me in the right direction and this would be for an Alliance US group. Overview for my logs this tier: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/c ... 134/latest

Thanks!
Elysian

Mod edit: Moved to Q&A since it is a log reading request the mod didn't read the thread properly! Now moved to guild recruitment because we don't really have another LFG subforum. =/
Edit: Well, I suppose we can get into semantics, but I didn't think that this was a log reading request but rather a LFG request.
Grumpdogg

Re: Joining raid groups pushing for Warcraft Logs rankings

Unread postby Grumpdogg Wed Jul 13, 2016 11:26 am

Nice logs.

I don't know why a different guild would help you pad in their speed kills to get ranks, seems like a strange thing to hope for. I guess you've got 2 lockouts left to try.

<Ajantis> US-Saurfang (OCE)
Grümp
Grumpwolf
Grumpdogg

DeathDefier
Global Moderator

Re: Joining raid groups pushing for Warcraft Logs rankings

Unread postby DeathDefier Wed Jul 13, 2016 2:56 pm

Nice logs.

I don't know why a different guild would help you pad in their speed kills to get ranks, seems like a strange thing to hope for. I guess you've got 2 lockouts left to try.
It's been a popular thing to gather up mages from various guilds to do speed kills/parsing.

As for where to find a group for it, can't help you out there sorry.

Return to “Guild Recruitment”