Archiev of Titans underwhelming

Guides and discussions of all things specific to the Ice Lancers of Azeroth.
lwqyt

Archiev of Titans underwhelming

Unread postby lwqyt Wed Sep 26, 2018 9:56 pm

Is it the norm that Archiev of the titans sims worse than other traits in single target and aoe if u already have an array trait or am i missing something? As an example the frostbolt trait sims better and the icyveins trait sims better than titans for ST and whitout+icyveins sims better in aoe
nickseng

Re: Archiev of Titans underwhelming

Unread postby nickseng Thu Sep 27, 2018 9:18 am

Did you include your reorigination stack when simming?
lwqyt

Unread postby lwqyt Thu Sep 27, 2018 10:23 pm

For st yes ofc for aoe not because it was ment for m+, but i found my error for m+ i just simmed for a 2short duration, when i did a 10min 5bosses fight titans pulled ahead instead if my regular 1-2min 5boss sims. Seems i have to actually see ingame if i can keep the buff high up enough to make it worth
Bucky

Unread postby Bucky Wed Oct 03, 2018 9:02 pm

For st yes ofc for aoe not because it was ment for m+, but i found my error for m+ i just simmed for a 2short duration, when i did a 10min 5bosses fight titans pulled ahead instead if my regular 1-2min 5boss sims. Seems i have to actually see ingame if i can keep the buff high up enough to make it worth
You're also running into the issue that Reorigination Array (which boosts your highest secondary by 75 per stack) only works in Uldir.

If you're simming for AoE for M+ conditions, you're not going to gain the benefits of RA. Just Archive of the Titans or Laser Matrix by itself. Which if you look a bloodmallet.com is lower than say Tidal Surge.
Fnoptik

Unread postby Fnoptik Mon Oct 08, 2018 8:38 am

"Archive" is a BIS for m+ if you running it fast and smooth, without wipes, stacks do not fall off from fight to fight.
Default simcraft sims always start from zero stack.

Return to “Frost”