My mage Weakaura

Anything mage specific not covered by any of the other subforums, like raid instance guides for mages.
Yajiru

My mage Weakaura

Unread postby Yajiru Sat Sep 29, 2018 1:32 pm

Hello guys :)

After a lot of work and some pushes from my fellow guildmates, I post to share with you my weak aura for my mage.
It can handle all the specs and talents (I think :3) and if you don't have anything, I think this is a good start.

Anyway hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed creating it :)

the link : https://wago.io/BJB5eyaKQ
Wizeowel

Re: My mage Weakaura

Unread postby Wizeowel Wed Oct 10, 2018 4:56 pm

Hi Yajiru
Nice work. Good to create your own WA.
Couple of things I would suggest:
- If specced for Glacial Spike then you don't want Ebonbolt to glow if you have Brain Freeze, nor if you aren't at 5 icicles yet. On mine I have either Ebonbolt or GS glowing but never both. You can use the new conditions tab in WA to turn the glow on and off depending on the state of the triggers. So triggers for ebonbolt would be: ebonbolt cooldown, aura icicles = 5, aura brainfreeze always; and conditions would be, for example: brainfreeze inactive then glow, ebonbolt on cooldown then remove glow.
- Also it's handy to know how many icicles there are. e.g. you shouldn't flurry when you have 3 or more icicles. I know it's on your mage's head, but it's sometimes hard to see.
Yajiru

Re: My mage Weakaura

Unread postby Yajiru Wed Oct 10, 2018 5:51 pm

Hi,
Thanks for the feedback I'll take your remarks and I'll edit my WA and thanks for the tips, I had no idea you could be this specific oO

Return to “General Discussion”