Ancient Knot of Wisdom

Guides and discussions of all things specific to the Ice Lancers of Azeroth.
sawbossnl

Ancient Knot of Wisdom

Unread postby sawbossnl Fri Dec 21, 2018 4:43 pm

does annyone hase this trinket and simmed it and how does it simm compared to the other trinkets? i dont see it on bloodmallet

o yea i got it but havent realy spend anny attention to it. people around me say its good but wen i sim it it sims lower than my voodoo dolll 380 and vigilant bloodshaper 385+socket on single target and on beastlord it sims lower than my vigilandt 385+socket and twitching tentacles of zalziak 370

i simmed this with raidbot but im not a theorycrafter so if annyone coult enlighten me i woult eb happy
Kelmor

Re: Ancient Knot of Wisdom

Unread postby Kelmor Thu Dec 27, 2018 5:25 pm

This trinket is similar to the Balefire Branch. It has no use in Singletarget or longtermfights. Its a heavy Bursttrinket. Very good in M+. If you go in Raids Forget both.

Mastery is so bad for Frost, but the onuseINT is just insane for the frontloading AOE-Burst you can do with frost. So one of the two is BIS for M+ in dungeos where you can pull bigger. If you compare the two, you will find Balefire with a longer CD but a stronger Intboost and it can be negated if you got Damage after use. Knot has only 1 min CD but a with lower Intbonus.

Using both is not that good, because by using one the other will get a 20 Sek CD. In the hectic of a M+run its hard to get good value out of them. I prefer one and a solid Int-Statstick. I prefer the Knot over Balefire also because its effect cant be interruptet. To find out wats best go M+ and see how much uptime you get from them.
Mana,need Mana.
jeffrybungle

Re: Ancient Knot of Wisdom

Unread postby jeffrybungle Fri Dec 28, 2018 2:28 pm

Visit bloodmallet or herodamage to see how it lines up against other trinkets

Return to “Frost”